Listing Agent Providing DIGITAL MARKETING Real Estate Services for the North Georgia Mountain Area: Gilmer, Fannin, Union, and Towns Counties.
According to a joint study conducted by the National Association of Realtors and Google “90 percent of real estate purchasers rely on the Internet as one of their primary research sources, and over 50 percent turn to the web as their first step in finding property to purchase.” If you list your property with me I will leverage technology to create marketing materials that connect real estate sellers with buyers. I will implement an Internet Centric plan to actively market your property which includes: a Vimeo® Video Property Preview, HDR Aerial and Interior photographs, and a Matterport® Interactive 3D Virtual Home Tour. Using these systems and equipment I will produce a visual showcase for your property that is accessible from mobile, tablet, and desktop devices. The showcase is intended to enhance the buyer’s visual experience during their Internet based property search.
Services Provided for Property Listing Clients
- Review market area sales data to assist you with setting your property’s listing price.
- Produce a visual property showcase that will be used to market your property. The visual showcase will include: a Vimeo® Video Property Preview, High Dynamic Range photographs, a Matterport® Interactive 3D Virtual Home Tour of the building’s interior and Aerial photos, if allowed, will be used to highlight the exterior features of your property. NOTE: The inclusion of Aerial photos in your property's marketing plan is dependent on federal, state, or local regulations which may prevent the use of aerial photographic equipment in your area.
- List your property on the Georgia Multiple Listing Service and the Northeast Georgia Multiple Listing Service.
- Advertise the property on the North Georgia Country Home Showcase website, Google Ads, and with Hannon Properties, LLC web partners.
- Implement an Internet centric marketing plan for your property.
- Review the property to identify problem areas and suggest corrective actions you may decide to take to enhance your property’s appearance and marketability.
- Present all purchase offers, assist you with offer evaluation, and counter offer development.
- Take appropriate steps to facilitate the sale transaction through to closing.