Buyer’s Agent Services
We recognize that our client's property search activities are time constrained. Because your time is limited, we have invested in the tools, training, and technology required to develop efficient property search and purchase practices. These practices are the foundation for our Buyer Support Services which are intended to reduce the time and travel required for our clients to find the property they wish to purchase.
- Discuss your purchase timeline and property requirements to set parameters for the property search.
- Preview properties.
- Host a call to review and discuss the property preview report. As a result of this review a match list will be created of subject properties that best meet the selection criteria. The properties on the match list are candidates for a Buyer’s Preview package.
- Prepare a Buyer’s Preview package for properties on the match list.
- Host a call to review and discuss the Buyer’s Preview Packages. At the completion of this step a list of subject properties for our client(s) to visit will be available.
- Contact the listing agent/broker to coordinate property viewing appointments.
- Conduct a property showing for the properties of interest.
- Review market sales data to assist our client(s) in setting the price for their purchase offer.
- Complete and present the purchase offer to the listing agent/broker.
- Present counter offers to our client(s), assist our client(s) with counter offer evaluation, and if required, assist with developing follow-up offers.
- Take appropriate steps to facilitate the purchase transaction through closing.