Realtors providing Buyer’s Agent Real Estate Services for the Hiawassee and Young Harris Area
We recognize that our client's property search activities are time constrained. Because your time is limited, we have invested in the tools, training, and technology required to develop efficient property search and purchase practices. These practices are the foundation for our Buyer Support Services which are intended to reduce the time and travel required for our clients to find the Mountain property they wish to purchase.
Buyer’s Agent Services
- Discuss your purchase timeline and property requirements.
- Preview properties and produce objective video preview.
- Host a call to review and discuss property previews and preview videos. The purpose of this review is to develop a list of properties that match or exceed our clients’ requirements.
- Coordinate schedules and schedule property viewing appointments.
- Conduct property showings for the properties of interest.
- Review market sales data to assist our client(s) in setting the price for their purchase offer.
- Complete and present the purchase offer to the listing agent/broker.
- Present counter offers to our client(s), assist our client(s) with counteroffer evaluation, and if required, assist with developing follow-up offers.
- Facilitate the purchase transaction through closing.
[View Hiawassee and Young Harris MLS Listings]