Realtor Providing Buyer’s Agent Services for Fannin County Georgia
I recognize that my client's property search activities are time constrained. Because your time is limited, I have invested in the tools, training, and technology required to develop efficient property search and purchase practices. These practices are the foundation for my Buyer Support Services which are intended to reduce the time and travel required for my clients to find the Mountain property they wish to purchase.
Buyer’s Agent Services
- Discuss your purchase timeline and property requirements.
- Preview properties and produce objective video property previews.
- Host a call to review and discuss property previews. The purpose of this review is to develop a list of properties that match or exceed your requirements.
- Coordinate schedules and schedule property viewing appointments.
- Conduct property showings for the properties of interest.
- Review market sales data to assist you in setting the price for your purchase offer.
- Present the purchase offer to the listing agent/broker.
- Present counter offers and assist you with counteroffer evaluation, and if required, develop a follow-up offer.
- Facilitate the purchase transaction through closing.